Collected by NANCY HUGHES
6003 Memorial Dr, Houston, TX 77265, USA
A house museum in the larger collection of Houston's Museum of Fine Arts, this display resides in the former home of Ima Hogg, a Houstonian who was a philanthropist and civic leader. It is largely decorative art and paintings, but the grounds...
172 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
A number of businesses in Morristown favor the deliberately archaic spelling of “shoppe.” Few, however, are as justified in this nod to the past as Elliott’s Flower Shoppe. The Morris Street florist has been serving the community since 1895. Not...
8 Dehart St, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
In business since 1983, Enjou Chocolat specializes in customized chocolate creations. Owner/founder Wendy Taffet has over 50,000 different molds at her disposal, which she expertly employs to manufacture confectioneries in every shape–from...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter