Collected by heather knight
2424 Dunstan Rd, Houston, TX 77005, USA
You can feel the energy of this place just by walking in the door: the decor and design speak for its commitment to simple, clean, and fresh. Then, you take a look at the menu. Local Foods has a gourmet selection of sandwiches, salads, and...
2305 West Alabama Street SteR2, Houston, TX 77098, USA
3701 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Top Chef alumna Monica Pope's motto, "Eat where your food lives," comes to life at Sparrow. The menu changes often to reflect the seasons and availability of local ingredients. Pope calls the food fresh, unpretentious, and full of flavor. You bet!...
1658 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Set inside a 1920s renovated church, Mark's was voted as Houston's Most Romantic Restaurant. As beautiful as the ambiance is, with its hand-painted deco walls and golden ceiling, it is surpassed only by the food. Chef and owner Mark Cox prepares a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter