Collected by Ruth Kleinfeld
3403 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
The best Vietnamese cuisine in Houston can be found at Mai's. The late night hours of 3 or 4 a.m. on the weekends allows ample time each day to make it in for a meal. Mai's is located in Midtown, or the 'Vietnam of Houston.' They offer only...
3711 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Yes, there might be a line. Yes, you need to go anyway. The Breakfast Klub is a Houston institution for good reason—you’ll find simple food, done right. Choose from classic breakfast dishes like French toast, omelettes, and...
550 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007, USA
If you're a sucker for chalkboards, simple design, local products, and good food and coffee, Revival Market is your place. Everything served at this café is homemade, from the flaky chocolate croissants and kolachs (fruit-filled pastries) to the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter