Collected by Ashley Burns
2580 Shearn St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
You cross multiple railroad tracks and pass through warehouse-lined streets before arriving at a parking lot field full of massive president heads. Each sitting about 20 feet tall, it is quite a sight to behold. Behind them, the Beatles, towering...
2032 Karbach St, Houston, TX 77092, USA
Founded in 2011, this craft brewery's local following is growing fast. Don't be put off by the short drive outside the 610 loop and slightly bleak surroundings—the $7 tours (4 beer samples included) are well worth it. Tours run Monday and Friday...
1201 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Houston is not only known for its incredible food—more specifically, it's known for its Tex-Mex. El Real's Perfect Margarita was recently named one of the ten best margaritas in Texas by Texas Monthly. It starts with a piece of paper and a golf...
Photographer713 Studio, 2500 Summer St, Houston, TX 77007, USA
If you want to be pleasantly overwhelmed by gigantic sculptures, then you should definitely come to Houston, Texas, to check out David Adickes' amazing work. Adickes, a Texan artist and sculptor, created 43 Presidential busts along with a series...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019