Collected by Narda Lebo
156 Hope St #1b, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This bed-and-breakfast showcases the dream Brooklyn life: a freestanding townhouse, a quiet and cozy backyard, and a front porch for watching New York stroll by. With wide-plank pine floors, exposed brick walls, industrial accents, and a nod to...
2423 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Ace Hotels—whose growing brand epitomizes a cool, unfussy, überhip hotel stay—debuted at this site in 1999, and it has become a kind of template for the company’s trademark style. While offering the essentials (including...
2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
When Freehand launched in Miami at the end of 2012, it became a welcome alternative to the city’s glitzy hotel scene. The retro-inspired, summer-camp-style hotel is housed in a 1930s building outfitted with vintage furnishings and wood...
109 Rue de Bagnolet, 75020 Paris, France
Mama Shelter’s owners, who launched the Fleche d’Or indie rock club across the street, turned an outlying location in the 20th arrondissement into an advantage. They enlisted Philippe Starck to design the restaurant, bar, pizzeria, and...
22 Tạ Hiền St. , Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
A lilliputian property on a busy Old Quarter street, Essence has an unassuming entrance that gives it the appearance of a breezy clothing boutique, making it fit right into the surroundings. Neighbors are jewelry stores, cafés, bars,...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With