Collected by Stella Yi
1001 3rd St, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA
For a beachside pied-à-terre, Palihouse Santa Monica is surprisingly moody and dramatic, with nary a white linen slipcover or seashell detail in sight. Which is, of course, a good thing, because a Nantucket-style seaside aesthetic...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December