Collected by Emily Brooke Sandor
Santa Cruz la Laguna, Guatemala
I came to Lake Atitlan for relaxation and peacefulness and I got just that and more! As a guest for 4 days, I couldn't get over how beautiful the grounds were and how quickly I felt at home. They did a great job decorating -- everything from the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter