Collected by Christie Valdecantos
１８９９ Fujiwara, Minakami, Tone District, Gunma Prefecture 379-1721, Japan
Takaragawa Onsen Osenkaku is a jewel of an onsen hidden along the Takaraga river. The traditional and charming pinewood lodge was built in 1955 under the shade of cherry trees and later expanded. The spa boasts four large outdoor thermal...
Oberlängenfeld 140, 6444 Oberlängenfeld, Austria
The Aqua Dome is a 140-room, four-star+ hotel and spa complex in Tirol Therme Längenfeld, the Tyrolean Alps in Austria. The altitude undoubtedly effected the designers (or ETs helped) as the architecture and its surroundings are out-of-this world...
Noreste de Centro de la Fortuna de San Carlos 13 Km, Provincia de Alajuela, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
A luxury hotel in the shadow of Arenal Volcano features a series of pools—one equipped with slides—and waterfalls set amid tropical gardens. Lava streaming from the volcano may provide an after-dark show. Tabacón Thermal Resort...
Most people know about the Blue Lagoon but a nicer thermal pool to visit is the Jarobodin Nature Baths (close to Lake Myvatn) in Northern Iceland. The water is clearer and it is less touristy. It seems cleaner too because they don't offer the clay...
140 Springs Ln, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Victoria’s first natural hot spring, Peninsula Hot Springs day spa has over 30 different bathing experiences. Tapped from an aquifer deep underground, the water emerges at 122F and is pumped into six shared thermal pools and a number of small...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys