Collected by Tara
1525 Bernice St, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
The largest museum in Hawaii studies and preserves the history of the islands and the Pacific—for those interested in local culture, it's a must. The Victorian building originally housed family heirlooms from Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop,...
4303 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
Get the total Oahu vibe of this most-visited Hawaiian Island just as the locals do. After two years of living "on island," snorkeling at North Shore, shopping at farmers' markets, getting hammered at Buzz’s and partying in Chinatown, here's the...
Hanauma Bay, Hawaii 96825, USA
Hawaii's waters boast an exciting wealth of biodiversity, accessible with a swimsuit and a snorkel. The rocky shores of Richardson Beach on the Big Island are a favorite jumping-off point for humans and sea turtles alike, while the island’s...
41-202 Kalanianaʻole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795, USA
Sea Life Park is well-known for their dolphin shows and encounters, and is a park not to be missed. You can easily experience the whole park in a few hours. If you book through a hotel, your transportation is included, and if booking a dolphin...
Pearl Harbor, HI 96701, USA
Every December 7 at Pearl Harbor, there is a memorial to those who died in the awful attacks that day in 1941. Survivors gather here, though fewer every year remain alive. Oil still rises from where the USS Arizona lies in the harbor. The horrific...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village