Collected by Michele Lee
66-111 Kamehameha Hwy #101, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Uncle Bo's has easily become my favorite place for a cocktail and pupus (Hawaiian for "appetizers"). Not particularly splashy on the outside, the interior has a bit more character, and their food is something special. Uncle Bo's Thai style clams...
2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
An experience that many people look for when they visit Hawaii is the classic Waikiki Beach scene. With so many hotels along nearby Kalakaua Avenue (Waikiki's main street), there is a place for everyone. One of the favorite events in Waikiki is...
100 Holomoana St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Sometimes the very weight of the expenditures each day on a vacation can cloud the enjoyment of the locale. So from time to time, I will share little gems to make your trip better. Lunch buffet at the Hawaii Prince Hotel in Waikiki is impressive....
2427 Kūhiō Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Down a tiny alley, next to a surfboard-rental shop, you'll find cubby-sized cafe called Iyasume Musubi. With off-the-path charm, they serve bento boxes, rice bowls, and a wide menu of musubi (including the infamous Spam) for under $10. Don't wait...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico