Collected by Michele Lee
66-111 Kamehameha Hwy #101, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
This spacious North Shore eatery and watering hole riffs on the beloved Honolulu original. It makes a strong showing in the "pupu" (appetizer) department with nibbles like poke, pot stickers, kālua-pig fried rice, Korean-style chicken wings, and...
100 Holomoana St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Sometimes the very weight of the expenditures each day on a vacation can cloud the enjoyment of the locale. So from time to time, I will share little gems to make your trip better. Lunch buffet at the Hawaii Prince Hotel in Waikiki is impressive....
2427 Kūhiō Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Down a tiny alley, next to a surfboard-rental shop, you'll find cubby-sized cafe called Iyasume Musubi. With off-the-path charm, they serve bento boxes, rice bowls, and a wide menu of musubi (including the infamous Spam) for under $10. Don't wait...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December