Collected by Joseph Mission
Avenue of Stars, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hong Kong by night requires a view from the Avenue of the Stars. It affords the best views in the city of the city (albeit of the business/downtown part of the city). It can get dark up on the 2nd level where it's chock-a-block full of tourist and...
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong
You can’t escape a trip to the newly expanded Hong Kong Disneyland if you have little ones in tow. Don’t forget your Fast Pass for popular rides to manage your time wisely, and stay late for the fireworks and parades. Book a stay overnight at the...
1 Expo Dr, Hong Kong
Treat your kiddies to a later bedtime while on vacation in Kong Kong by capping off the evening at the world’s largest permanent light and sound show. "A Symphony of Lights" has 44 buildings on both sides of the harbor lighting up in a...
Aberdeen, Hong Kong
There's no better way to chase the sweltering Hong Kong summer heat than at the homegrown Ocean Park. At the Waterfront is Aqua City, where you'll find an Old Hong Kong town, perfect for capturing those holiday photos. By night, cool down with the...
10 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Art lovers must stop by the Hong Kong Museum of Art, situated near the Tsim Sha Tsui harbour promenade. The main collections here include paintings, calligraphy work, and sculptures from Hong Kong and Mainland Chinese artists. Rare Chinese...
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The 112-foot-tall, bronze Tian Tan Buddha statue on Lantau Island is a breath-taking sight. Getting to the Po Lin monastery, where it’s located, via the Ngong Ping 360 cable cars is just as memorable. The 3.5-mile ride in the sky departs from Tung...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know