Collected by Phoebe
45 Tung St, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
by Patrick Brzeski Pili Wu, a 25-year-old Taiwanese designer, staked his claim as a rising star in 2011 with his Loop chair. A clever tribute to two classics of Chinese furniture design, the Loop fuses the aristocratic yoke-back huanghuali ...
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month, which is usually mid-October. Lunar lanterns in shapes of koi fish and dragons are on display, and moon cakes containing lotus seed paste and duck egg yolks are a...
Central, Hong Kong
No visit to Hong Kong is complete without a visit to Lan Kwai Fong. LKF is where expats are seen drinking, dancing, and partying the night away on any given night. The area forms a small rectangle in the Central districts with D'Aguilar Street and...
International Commerce Centre (ICC), Austin Rd W, West Kowloon, Hong Kong
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights