Collected by Phoebe
Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Hop on a ferry from Hong Kong Island and about 40 minutes later you'll find yourself stepping onto beautiful Cheung Chau. There's such a relaxed pace of life here. Perfect for swimming, hanging out at the beach, a bit of hiking or a cycle. The...
45 Tung St, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
by Patrick Brzeski Pili Wu, a 25-year-old Taiwanese designer, staked his claim as a rising star in 2011 with his Loop chair. A clever tribute to two classics of Chinese furniture design, the Loop fuses the aristocratic yoke-back huanghuali ...
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month, which is usually mid-October. Lunar lanterns in shapes of koi fish and dragons are on display, and moon cakes containing lotus seed paste and duck egg yolks are a...
Central, Hong Kong
No visit to Hong Kong is complete without a visit to Lan Kwai Fong. LKF is where expats are seen drinking, dancing, and partying the night away on any given night. The area forms a small rectangle in the Central districts with D'Aguilar Street and...
Level 118, International Commerce Centre (ICC), 1 Austin Rd W, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico