Collected by Phoebe
45 Tung St, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
by Patrick Brzeski Pili Wu, a 25-year-old Taiwanese designer, staked his claim as a rising star in 2011 with his Loop chair. A clever tribute to two classics of Chinese furniture design, the Loop fuses the aristocratic yoke-back huanghuali ...
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month, which is usually mid-October. Lunar lanterns in shapes of koi fish and dragons are on display, and moon cakes containing lotus seed paste and duck egg yolks are a...
Central, Hong Kong
No visit to Hong Kong is complete without a visit to Lan Kwai Fong. LKF is where expats are seen drinking, dancing, and partying the night away on any given night. The area forms a small rectangle in the Central districts with D'Aguilar Street and...
Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Austin Rd W, 1號118/F International Commerce Ctr
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village