Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, Beijing
Collected by Meghan McCarthy
206/2 หมู่ที่ 5 Na Kluea 12 Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
In all honesty in my opinion the only thing worth seeing and going to Pattaya for. Excerpt from Wikipedia "Sanctuary of Truth also called Wang Boran and Prasat Mai)....The sanctuary is an all-wood building filled with sculptures based on...
1 Tiantan E Rd, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
This complex of Taoist religious buildings was constructed in the early 15th century under the Yongle Emperor, who also commissioned the Forbidden City, just to the north. The temple's central building is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, a...
4 Jingshan Front St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Beijing's number one tourist attraction is a massive former imperial palace known as the Forbidden City. Between 1416 and 1911, it was home to 24 Ming and Qing dynasty emperors and their families and staff. In 1912, after the abdication of...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun