Collected by Leslie Pin
2A-2P Tung Choi Street, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
During my recent trip to Hong Kong I was on a quest for local culinary adventure, as I always do when traveling. After an exciting morning in the busy area of Mongkok, the smell of greatness took me to a little restaurant called D.i.F. The fact...
Hong Kong, 尖沙咀廣東道30號306
Before visiting Hong Kong, a foodie friend had warned me that the Michelin-starred restaurants weren't all that. Food just as good was to be had from the hole-in-the-wall joints, and splurging was pointless. I was on the hunt for something I had...
Hong Kong, 銅鑼灣軒尼詩道500號希慎廣場
If there is one thing you must eat while in Hong Kong, make it a bowl of wonton noodles. Causeway Bay’s Ho Hung Kee has earned a Michelin star from mastering these al dente egg noodles paired with shrimp wontons in consommé soup. Wellington Road’s...
Hong Kong, 九龍城龍崗道19號G
When a Hong Kong foodie friend agreed to take us on a tour of Kowloon restaurants, we jumped at the chance. Dodging a downpour, we ducked into Chao Phraya Thai restaurant. "I don't care what else you order," he said, "but we must get the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village