Hong Kong Best Eats
Collected by Jacqueline V
From the sweet and succulent to the bitter and unknown, Hong Kong is a certain Narnia for the epicurious.
28/F, 1 Peking Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
For high-end Chinese dining with out-of-this-world views, Hutong can dazzle the palate and the eyes. Enter the restaurant through a traditional lunar gate, as though entering a secret culinary society, into an artfully designed, softly lit space...
Hong Kong, Wan Chai, Johnston Rd, 60號, J Residence, Shop 8, J Senses Entrance on Ship Street
There are so many places to have dinner in Hong Kong, but one of my favorites for creative Chinese cuisine is BO Innovation in Wan Chai. The chef has a punk rock vibe to him and he isn’t afraid to take risks. His tasting menu always has pleasant...
Hong Kong, 中環Des Voeux Road2A號Bank of China
Situated on the 15th floor of the historic old Bank of China building, this place takes you back to a time in the old country where glamour and elegance were key. It is a members-only restaurant with nightly sultry jazz performed by a lady dressed...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter