Collected by Nike
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The colorful Po Lin Monastery was built more than a century ago in the secluded mountains of Lantau Island. In 1993, the 112-foot-high bronze Tian Tan Buddha, also known as the Big Buddha, was erected to face the monastery and north toward the...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
International Finance Centre, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the very heart of Central, IFC has two buildings called IFC1 and IFC2. The latter, standing 88 stories tall, is the second tallest building in HK. The IFC mall is located above Hong Kong station and packs in over 200 stores, a cinema,...
Hong Kong, Wan Chai, Johnston Rd, 60號, J Residence, Shop 8, J Senses Entrance on Ship Street
There are so many places to have dinner in Hong Kong, but one of my favorites for creative Chinese cuisine is BO Innovation in Wan Chai. The chef has a punk rock vibe to him and he isn’t afraid to take risks. His tasting menu always has pleasant...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Travel Tips What to Do If You’ve Lost Your U.S. Passport
- 5 Travel Tips What Travelers Need to Know About the Mobile Passport App