Collected by Gerald Jao
Hong Kong, Sheung Wan, Connaught Rd Central, 168-200號, Shun Tak Centre, 2F
try the mango desserts. the one i ordered has mango bits, sticky balls and mango ice cream. very refreshing. there are several hui lau shan branches around the city. this picture was taken at the shun tak centre branch in sheung wan.
Chiu Tam Path, Tsuen King Circuit, Hong Kong
Café de Coral is a Hong Kong fast-food chain that serves quick and filling food at very good prices. One of the most popular dishes is the baked porkchop rice. It has a thick slice of breaded porkchop placed over a bed of rice, with chunky tomato...
Hong Kong, Diamond Hill, Fung Tak Rd, 60
Located in the Diamond Hill section of Kowloon, the Nan Lian Garden offers a peaceful oasis in the midst of bustling Kowloon. The eight acre public garden boasts beautiful ponds and pavilions as well as collections of banyan, pine and flowering...
121 Peak Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
A view of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak, or simply "the peak." It's a must to go here to see the city skyline and the harbour. There are shops, restaurants, and a Madame Tussaud's in the peak galleria. The best way to reach it is by the peak tram,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign