Collected by Gerald Jao
Hong Kong, Sheung Wan, Connaught Rd Central, 168-200號, Shun Tak Centre, 2F
try the mango desserts. the one i ordered has mango bits, sticky balls and mango ice cream. very refreshing. there are several hui lau shan branches around the city. this picture was taken at the shun tak centre branch in sheung wan.
Chiu Tam Path, Tsuen King Circuit, Hong Kong
Café de Coral is a Hong Kong fast-food chain that serves quick and filling food at very good prices. One of the most popular dishes is the baked porkchop rice. It has a thick slice of breaded porkchop placed over a bed of rice, with chunky tomato...
Hong Kong, 鑽石山鳳德道60號
A serene respite from the towering urban sprawl nearby, this traditional Tang Dynasty–style landscaped garden is based on the design of the famous Jiangshouju Garden in Shanxi Province. Winding paths lead visitors past pines, cypress, and...
121 Peak Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
A view of Hong Kong from Victoria Peak, or simply "the peak." It's a must to go here to see the city skyline and the harbour. There are shops, restaurants, and a Madame Tussaud's in the peak galleria. The best way to reach it is by the peak tram,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village