Collected by Eileen Harte
74 Queen's Road Central Hotel Entrance:, 21 Stanley St, Central, Hong Kong
In June 2014, a 68-room boutique hotel debuted on the upper steps of Pottinger Street, named for Hong Kong’s first governor—Sir Henry Pottinger—and one of Hong Kong’s oldest stone lanes. It’s tucked just far enough...
Two International Finance Centre, Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
Residing on the top floors of the former Marine Police Headquarters in Kowloon’s Tsim Sha Tsui district, the Hullett House hotel offers 10 whimsical suites—named for Hong Kong’s various bays—that each play on a different...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun