Collected by Al
22/F Alexandra House, 18 Chater Rd, Central, Hong Kong
8 Finance Street Central, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
Lobby Level, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
French master chef Alain Ducasse is no stranger to Michelin stars, having received such accolades for several of his restaurants dotted around the world. In Hong Kong, his philosophy for this two Michelin star restaurant is to redefine the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos