Collected by Rose Symotiuk , AFAR Local Expert
8 Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
52 D'Aguilar St, Central, Hong Kong
A young couple from the mainland run this Sichuan hideaway, located on the 5th floor of a building smack in the middle of Lan Kwai Fong, a nightlife district not known for good food. Get the set menu and you will experience a striking range of ma...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lin Heung Tea House on Wellington Street has remained authentic in terms of both décor and recipes since opening in 1920. As the name “dim sum” implies, a table full of food shared in good company will “touch the heart.” This Cantonese...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May