Collected by Rose Symotiuk, AFAR Local Expert
8 Finance Street Central, Central, Hong Kong
If cheese is your thing, the 3 Michelin starred Caprice at Four Seasons Hong Kong, has some of the best selection of cheeses in town. Don't miss the 4 years old aged Comte, never had we had something so close to Parmeggiano, but way creamier and...
52 D'Aguilar St, Central, Hong Kong
A young couple from the mainland run this Sichuan hideaway, located on the 5th floor of a building smack in the middle of Lan Kwai Fong, a nightlife district not known for good food. Get the set menu and you will experience a striking range of ma...
1-9 Bridges St, Central, Hong Kong
Oolaa is a favorite of mine for meeting friends in Soho for brunch. The Breakfast Bruschetta is excellent, and their lattes are strong enough to kick the jet lag haze. The space is lovely and open, and good for a solo stop at a cafe table or grab...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lin Heung Tea House on Wellington Street has remained authentic in terms of both décor and recipes since opening in 1920. As the name “dim sum” implies, a table full of food shared in good company will “touch the heart.” This Cantonese...
2 Mee Lun Street, Central, Hong Kong
A must-try when in Hong Kong, the Famous Tomato Egg Noodles of Sing Heung Yuen is strangely tasty. I must confess that the concoction looked dodgy to me. "How could it taste good?" was what I thought when I first saw it. It was slurpily delicious,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map