Collected by David Locke
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
33 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
If you are looking for great cocktails, head to Lily and Bloom. The drinks are inspired by America’s Prohibition era. They have a lot of great rum drinks like the Old Cuban or the Periodista. Upstairs is a small private dining room and a cigar...
Hong Kong, 上環皇后大道中327-329號地下
I'll admit, I wanted to ease myself into Hong Kong's food scene. I pictured a nice sit-down restaurant with menus in English. My husband wasn't having any of it. Steps from our hotel, he saw pork hanging in windows and he wanted it now. We sat...
48 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Also from the masterminds behind molecular cocktail lounge Quinary comes Hong Kong's first gin-focused bar. Barmaster Antonio Lai continues his reign here at Ori-gin, with the popular Barrel Aged Negroni and Chrysanthemum-gin based Remedy topping...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States