Collected by Caitlin Schmidt
Hong Kong, 上環環畢街7-9號
My mornings in Hong Kong are normally spent doing errands and perhaps recovering from the previous night, as I will admit that the nightlife scene in Hong Kong is probably the most active of anywhere I travel. Congee is the best way to start the...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Tim Ho Wan is a very delicious and extremely affordable Michelin 1 star restaurant in Hong Kong. My traveling companion and I were so excited to eat here, we may have gone a little overboard with our order. Our food started to come out and just...
70 Peel St, Central, Hong Kong
I love finding places where I can slip into my regular routine. While on Sunday mornings in LA you can often catch me hanging out at Aroma Cafe in Studio City, in Hong Kong it’s Brunch Club Central. This is the spot to hit up when you need a great...
Tai Po, Hong Kong
Roughly three-quarters of Hong Kong is undeveloped land. The prime hike is the New Territories’ 62-mile MacLehose Trail, which skims gorgeous beaches and climbs to Hong Kong’s highest peak, Tai Mo Shan (3,140 feet). The trail is divided into 10...
1-9 Bridges St, Central, Hong Kong
Oolaa is a favorite of mine for meeting friends in Soho for brunch. The Breakfast Bruschetta is excellent, and their lattes are strong enough to kick the jet lag haze. The space is lovely and open, and good for a solo stop at a cafe table or grab...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign