Collected by Caitlin Schmidt
Hong Kong, 上環環畢街7-9號
My mornings in Hong Kong are normally spent doing errands and perhaps recovering from the previous night, as I will admit that the nightlife scene in Hong Kong is probably the most active of anywhere I travel. Congee is the best way to start the...
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
They are most famed for their mouth-watering BBQ pork buns and the queues of people that congregate outside their blink-and-you’ll-miss-it canteen. Welcome to Tim Ho Wan, the one of the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurants. This is Yum Cha...
70 Peel St, Central, Hong Kong
I love finding places where I can slip into my regular routine. While on Sunday mornings in LA you can often catch me hanging out at Aroma Cafe in Studio City, in Hong Kong it’s Brunch Club Central. This is the spot to hit up when you need a great...
Tai Po, Hong Kong
Roughly three-quarters of Hong Kong is undeveloped land. The prime hike is the New Territories’ 62-mile MacLehose Trail, which skims gorgeous beaches and climbs to Hong Kong’s highest peak, Tai Mo Shan (3,140 feet). The trail is divided into 10...
1-9 Bridges St, Central, Hong Kong
Oolaa is a favorite of mine for meeting friends in Soho for brunch. The Breakfast Bruschetta is excellent, and their lattes are strong enough to kick the jet lag haze. The space is lovely and open, and good for a solo stop at a cafe table or grab...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village