Collected by Alex Ashmore
48 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Also from the masterminds behind molecular cocktail lounge Quinary comes Hong Kong's first gin-focused bar. Barmaster Antonio Lai continues his reign here at Ori-gin, with the popular Barrel Aged Negroni and Chrysanthemum-gin based Remedy topping...
56, 58 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong
The high-minded bartenders at Quinary capitalize on their proximity on Hollywood Road to Hong Kong’s best markets by browsing for unusual (and proprietary) regional spices that wake up all of your senses. Order the Quinary Sour, the house spin on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun