Collected by Raquel Stewart
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
At the Peninsula Hong Kong, a glass box built into the wall allows shined shoes to be delivered silently to rooms, and light switches display the outside temperature, recorded by the hotel’s weather station.
Pacific Place, Supreme Ct Rd, Central, Hong Kong
Occupying a modern tower next to Hong Kong Park and attached to the Pacific Place shopping center, Island Shangri-La is an earthly paradise on the edge of Hong Kong’s Wan Chai district. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls in the lobby face a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico