Hong Kong 2015
Collected by Bliss Edwards
Kowloon, Hong Kong
As a lover of all things market, as well as a diver and serious animal lover, I was beyond ecstatic to find out there was a goldfish market in Hong Kong. The market is situated in the Mong Kok area of Hong Kong's Kowloon. The market is a series of...
90-94c Nathan Road, Burlington Arcade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Since 1957, Sam’s Tailor has been a favorite stop for visiting royalty, prime ministers, and rock stars. The largest order ever received? Ten jackets, 48 suits, and 168 shirts. The flashiest? Coats with national...
Peng Chau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong is greener than you might think. Offsetting its mind-boggling population density is plentiful natural scenery ranging from beaches to mountains that keeps avid outdoorsmen coming back and has roped quite a few into residency. It's...
1 Matheson St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Shopping is one must-do activity in Hong Kong. It is called the shopping heaven for a reason: shop after shop, mall after mall, you can easily spend a whole day shopping and find it was just the tip of the iceberg! Times Square is one of the...
The tailor's shop was easy to miss, nestled as it was inside a warren of stalls hawking cheap electronics and cheaper souvenirs. We had walked past it twice while wandering Nathan Road, dodging South Asian touts whispering offers of knock off...
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now