Hong Kong 2015
Collected by Bliss Edwards
Kowloon, Hong Kong
As a lover of all things market, as well as a diver and serious animal lover, I was beyond ecstatic to find out there was a goldfish market in Hong Kong. The market is situated in the Mong Kok area of Hong Kong's Kowloon. The market is a series of...
90-94c Nathan Road, Burlington Arcade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Since 1957, Sam’s Tailor has been a favorite stop for visiting royalty, prime ministers, and rock stars. The largest order ever received? Ten jackets, 48 suits, and 168 shirts. The flashiest? Coats with national...
Peng Chau, Hong Kong
Hong Kong is greener than you might think. Offsetting its mind-boggling population density is plentiful natural scenery ranging from beaches to mountains that keeps avid outdoorsmen coming back and has roped quite a few into residency. It's...
Hong Kong, 銅鑼灣勿地臣街1號
Shopping is one must-do activity in Hong Kong. It is called the shopping heaven for a reason: shop after shop, mall after mall, you can easily spend a whole day shopping and find it was just the tip of the iceberg! Times Square is one of the...
The tailor's shop was easy to miss, nestled as it was inside a warren of stalls hawking cheap electronics and cheaper souvenirs. We had walked past it twice while wandering Nathan Road, dodging South Asian touts whispering offers of knock off...
22 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands