Collected by Joanna Zuñiga
Jubilee St, Central, Hong Kong
Traveling up and down the Central-Mid Levels Escalator is a quick, efficient way to get around while at the same time immersing yourself in the urban jungle of Hong Kong. Stretching for over 800m and rising about 135m, the world's longest outdoor...
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
If you have seen the beauty of Victoria Harbour, make sure you catch a laser show as well. There are 5 different themes to keep your eyes busy, so if you want to take some good pictures and enjoy the show at the same time, better bring a tripod...
Man Mo Temple, 124-126 Hollywood Rd, Tai Ping Shan, Hong Kong
Man Mo Temple was built by wealthy Chinese merchants between 1847 and 1862 as a tribute to the God of Literature (man) and the God of War (mo). Both deities were worshiped by ambitious students eager to succeed in the rigorous civil examinations...
Jardine's Cres, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Enter Jardine's Crescent just opposite the MTR exit, and begin to stroll past stall after stall of affordable buys. This neighbourhood Ladies Market has been around for many years. Trinkets, clothing, scarves and shawls...hair accessories, bags,...
500 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Located between other shopping destinations Times Square and Sogo in Causeway Bay is Hysan Place, a relatively new addition to the city's mallscape. Here, you can peruse the latest tech offerings at Hong Kong's second Apple Store, choose a new...
Percival St, Hong Kong
Stocking international brands and beauty products at discount prices, Sasa is a saving grace if you've forgotten to pack beauty products with you. It's even better for stocking up on your favorite items to take home, for their prices are lower...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know