Collected by Mike
406 Queen's Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
As if I have any clue what "金興潮洲飯店" is. Thanks to Google Translate I know it means "Kim Hing Chiu Chow" but I don't think the English version is going to help you much. All you really need to know is that this place is crazy delicious. Not only...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
This is the front of Sun Kwong Restaurant on Lockhart Road in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong Island. This crab is one of the very few Cantonese dishes that is served cold, accompanied by a small dish of red vinegar. The taste is amazing! Be...
133 Third St, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
We had no idea what we were doing when we walked into BBQ, but we followed our noses (and a few rave reviews we found on-line). We were the only non-Asians to be seen and our waitress spoke next to no English. No matter, just bring us what YOU...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lin Heung Tea House on Wellington Street has remained authentic in terms of both décor and recipes since opening in 1920. As the name “dim sum” implies, a table full of food shared in good company will “touch the heart.” This Cantonese...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles