Collected by Mike
406 Queen's Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
As if I have any clue what "金興潮洲飯店" is. Thanks to Google Translate I know it means "Kim Hing Chiu Chow" but I don't think the English version is going to help you much. All you really need to know is that this place is crazy delicious. Not only...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
This is the front of Sun Kwong Restaurant on Lockhart Road in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong Island. This crab is one of the very few Cantonese dishes that is served cold, accompanied by a small dish of red vinegar. The taste is amazing! Be...
133 Third St, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
We had no idea what we were doing when we walked into BBQ, but we followed our noses (and a few rave reviews we found on-line). We were the only non-Asians to be seen and our waitress spoke next to no English. No matter, just bring us what YOU...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Seeking a Cantonese pastry with an attractive almond-scented brown crust and a heart of golden lotus seed paste. Melty kisses with a post-doctorate degree in pork lard shortening a must. The courtship begins in front of Lin Heung's pastry case...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019