Collected by Mike
406 Queen's Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
As if I have any clue what "金興潮洲飯店" is. Thanks to Google Translate I know it means "Kim Hing Chiu Chow" but I don't think the English version is going to help you much. All you really need to know is that this place is crazy delicious. Not only...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
This is the front of Sun Kwong Restaurant on Lockhart Road in the Wan Chai district of Hong Kong Island. This crab is one of the very few Cantonese dishes that is served cold, accompanied by a small dish of red vinegar. The taste is amazing! Be...
133 Third St, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
We had no idea what we were doing when we walked into BBQ, but we followed our noses (and a few rave reviews we found on-line). We were the only non-Asians to be seen and our waitress spoke next to no English. No matter, just bring us what YOU...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lin Heung Tea House on Wellington Street has remained authentic in terms of both décor and recipes since opening in 1920. As the name “dim sum” implies, a table full of food shared in good company will “touch the heart.” This Cantonese...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter