Collected by Hyla
406 Queen's Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
As if I have any clue what "金興潮洲飯店" is. Thanks to Google Translate I know it means "Kim Hing Chiu Chow" but I don't think the English version is going to help you much. All you really need to know is that this place is crazy delicious. Not only...
70 Peel St, Central, Hong Kong
I love finding places where I can slip into my regular routine. While on Sunday mornings in LA you can often catch me hanging out at Aroma Cafe in Studio City, in Hong Kong it’s Brunch Club Central. This is the spot to hit up when you need a great...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022