Collected by Nicole Schoonover
Amoy College, 14號 Tin Kwong Rd, Ho Man Tin, Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a vibrant cosmopolitan city that is a central hub of Asia. Like any large metropolis, it has many different faces and colors. While the skyscrapers, fancy hotels, posh restaurants and financial center are mostly on Hong Kong island,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet