Collected by AFAR Explorer
Dragon's Back, Shek O, Hong Kong
On this day, we discovered there's way more to Hong Kong than high-end shopping and dining. I'll never forget these views and the sense of tranquility we found up here. We also spent some time at the lovely little Shek O beach, which you'll find...
22/F Alexandra House, 18 Chater Rd, Central, Hong Kong
Otto e Mezzo is located in a Central shopping mall in Hong Kong, but that doesn't mean it's not a serious restaurant. It's actually the first Italian restaurant outside of Italy to be awarded three Michelin stars. It offers a prix-fixe lunch...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign