Collected by Ann Sterman
Maison de l'Estuaire, 20 Rue Jean Caurret, 76600 Le Havre, France
A truly remarkable work of art, spanning the mouth of the Seine and connecting Honfleur with Le Havre; a milestone in the history of civil engineering. Construction began in 1988, and the bridge officially opened in 1995; it established the record...
I attended a photography workshop in Normandy, France, May 2013. Honfleur, Bayeux, D-Day sites, Mont Saint-Michel and Caen were among the picturesque sites of Normandy we visited. Needless to say, we all came home with great photos of this...
Honfleur is a commune in the Calvados department in northwestern France. It is located on the southern bank of the estuary of the Seine across from le Havre and very close to the exit of the Pont de Normandie. Pont de Normandie is a cable-stayed...
Honfleur harbor is beautiful and interesting. I am very intrigued about how the inside of these extremely narrow houses looks like. Some of them are so narrow that I wonder if those are even homes at all. Honfleur is a must see in Lower Normandy....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers