Collected by Forest Michaels
Calabash Bay P A, Treasure Beach, St Elizabeth 00000, Jamaica
Green might be a buzzword for some, but it’s the rootstock of Jake’s, the 49-room Bohemian hideaway on Jamaica’s Treasure Beach. Sprung from the fertile imagination of owner-artist Sally Henzell and established as a restaurant in 1991, Jake’s has...
Black River, Jamaica
In Jamaica, my husband Mike, my friend Stephanie, and I hired a small boat to take us up the Black River, a long river made dark from the tannins of decaying leaves. Small crocodiles laid still and Zen-like along the river's banks. Waterlogged...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years