Collected by Dave Orndorff
Dipsea Trail, California, USA
Beginning in Mill Valley, the 7-mile-long Dipsea Trail runs up and over Mount Tamalapais, with more than 2,300 feet of steep, often slippery, uphills and downhills. (This is also where the Dipsea Race unfolds, the oldest trail race in America.)...
PRESA GAITANEJO, S/N, 29550, Málaga, Spain
Here’s one surefire way to get your adrenaline pumping: set out on this five-mile trek along boardwalks perched on the edge of stone cliffs more than 300 feet above the Rio Guadalhorce. These wooden boardwalks, which had become notorious for their...
El Moukef, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Star designer Jacques Garcia restored La Mamounia’s former grandeur, updating rooms with painted wooden doors, hand-carved ceilings, and a blend of Art Deco and Moorish antiques. In the surrounding park, bougainvillea and roses grow...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico