Collected by Noor Mudhafar
Sultanahmet, Tevkifhane Sk. No:1, 34122 Sultanahmet/Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
No:28, Yıldız Mh., Çırağan Cd., 34349 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
The luxurious lives of Ottoman grandees are unveiled at the Four Seasons Bosporus. In the restored Atik Pasha Palace, Turkish interior designer Sinan Kafadar has created a space that effortlessly blends the decadent artisan features of the palace...
Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Mete Cd. No:34, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
This sleek, ultra-modern spot has its heart set on shaking up the Istanbul hotel scene. Taking its inspiration from the linear forms of Dutch painter Piet Mondrian, the Gezi Bosporus offers a chic and thoroughly striking alternative to the...
Kılınç Ali Paşa Mahallesi, Defterdar Ykş. No:26, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
With only 18 rooms, and a room-to-staff ratio of one-to-one, this funky design hotel offers personalized service that makes guests feel as if they’re staying at an ultra-stylish friend’s home. Outfitted to feel like a slice of New York...
Levent Mahallesi, Büyükdere Cd. No:136, 34330 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
The Istanbul Edition is a slick city pad that eschews Ottoman finery and instead submerges guests in a Zen-inspired interior soaked in serious understated luxury. The huge rooms, designed by Gabellini Sheppard Associates, are splashed with a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter