The handicraft market in Ubud, Bali's largest, is the place to peruse stalls for paintings large and small, textiles, including batiks, and carved wooden figurines. Many stalls sell a variety of colorful scarves, ideal for...
This Ubud restaurant uses almost entirely Indonesian ingredients to produce beautifully plated European fare. The menu changes based on what’s available, so on one visit you might have scallops from Java with Jerusalem artichokes and seaweed...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania