Collected by Amanda Moreno
1000 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The best seafood in LA is by the beach. Fresh fish is served at an array of dining atmospheres from casual shacks like Malibu Seafood and Reel Inn to fancy restaurants like Moonshadows and Chart House. The fish tacos at James’ Beach are as good as...
1408 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Located in Santa Monica, Tacos Por Favor caters to the most eclectic group of people I have seen so far on my taco crawl. A huge, packed seating area plus the interesting combination of patrons (families, elderly persons, hipsters, etc.) suggested...
225 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
There is nothing "misfit" about this restaurant pub. The restaurant opens onto Santa Monica Boulevard close enough to the beach to smell the salt air in the breeze. Located in the historic art deco "Clock Tower" building (1929) the restaurant/bar...
1119 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Ingredients are gathered from sustainable sources and prepared for sharing at Rustic Canyon. The farmers market-inspired menu includes small plates like the Roasted broccoli with burrata, chili, garlic, bread crumb and parmesan; big plates like...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet