Collected by Ryan
1 Rue de la Castre, 06400 Cannes, France
One of the best views of Cannes is from the Eglise Notre-Dame de l'Esperance, a beautiful 14th century church on top of Suquet Hill in Cannes' Old Town. A little bit of a steep climb but definitely worth it.
5 Route de Pégomas, 06130 Grasse, France
Grasse is a picture-perfect village nestled in the French Alps. It has been the perfume capital of the world since the eighteenth century. We visited Grasse while driving along the French Riviera. The village is only 20 kms away from Cannes and 40...
Monte Carlo, Monaco-Ville, Monaco
Monte Carlo is an awesome place where luxury and beauty coexist harmoniously. Traveling to Nice is the way of getting to the capital of Monaco. The buildings are beautiful and the people living there are so hospitable ! Places like the Palace, the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now