Collected by Christopher Henderson
Jl. Surapati, Tua, Marga, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 80116, Indonesia
Arguably the most luxurious yoga resort in Bali, Como Shambhala has 30 rooms, suites, and villas set on 23 acres of jungle-covered riverbank near Ubud, each with its own butler and infinity pool. Yoga programs led by visiting masters such as...
Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
My own vila complex, compete with house gods, a plunge pool, views of the bay, a thatched roof bedroom/dressing room (huge netted bed and air conditioning, thank you) soaking tub filled with frangipani flowers, outdoor shower, outdoor dining and...
79 Circular Rd, Singapore 049433
Singapore actually has more than a handful of excellent French restaurants, wine bars, and bistros—but this gem on Circular Road is one of my all-time faves. O Comptoir brings a simple menu of savory buckwheat crepes (like they make in Brittany in...
80 Boat Quay, Rooftop Level 5, Singapore 049868
At the periphery of the touristy seafood restaurants along Boat Quay, on the third floor of a nondescript building with a hidden back entrance, is an oasis of calm with an enticing drinks menu and good service. Southbridge, a refined but...
70 Collyer Quay, #02-02 Customs House, Singapore 049323
The rooftop bar at hip Japanese joint Kinki (another name for the Kansai region in Japan) is where the after-work crowd let their hair down. From 5pm-8pm daily, drinks are buy one, get one free ('one for one' in Sing-speak) and the bar menu...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign