Collected by Erica Donovan
Fort Lauderdale Bahamas Orlando
1721 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale is a local beach town filled with surfers, joggers, and free-spirited beach lovers. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk moves at a slower pace than those on bustling South Beach and Fort Lauderdale's Beach Place. Choose...
1525 NW 56th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
Fort Lauderdale Air Tours conduct scenic and adventurous flights over Fort Lauderdale beaches, and the spectacular Florida Everglades. The plane departs from Pompano Beach and soars over the ocean and along the beach, providing views of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter