Collected by Tim Lundin
Amapas 182, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
You may not want to tell your massage therapist back home, but Swell Beach Bar offers beer and massage... all on Playa de los Muertos. Many visitors–the majority expats or repeat visitors to Vallarta–end up spending the whole day at this beach...
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 858, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
For a little taste of Cuba head to La Bodeguita del Medio, grab a mojito (I would advise asking them to put more rum in it), and bust out your salsa moves. The bar, covered in wall signatures just like Habana Vieja’s original version, has a second...
Basilio Badillo 295, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Lucy's CuCu Cabaña is the place to shop if you're looking for unique souvenirs. The store's owner, Lucy, selects handcrafts–masks, figurines, mirrors, and textiles among them– from all over Mexico to feature in her shop. If you buy too much or...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands