Collected by Lizzie Nodell
East of the city of Santa Marta on the Caribbean coast of Colombia lies the gorgeous, rugged Parque Tayrona, a true feast for all of the senses. The park doesn't have roads--you have to hike or go by boat in order to get past the entrance--so we...
Playa de la Artilliera #36-38, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Lima is one of my favorite cities in the world, and in that city is Brujas de Cachiche - serving up some of the best pisco and ceviche I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. While wandering the streets of Cartagena one day, I happened upon the...
Cl. 39 ##7 14, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Many will have heard of La Cevicheria thanks to a visit by Anthony Bourdain in 2009. The location has not lost any of it's charm in the last 4 years. In our very warm July trip to Colombia for a close friend's wedding, La Cevicheria was an oasis....
Avenida de la Asamblea Edificio El Comendador No 29A42 apto 201 A, Cartagena de Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
Walking the ramparts at dusk -- when the midday heat and humidity dissipates -- is a must when visiting Cartagena. Cap off your stroll with a cocktail at Cafe del Mar, which draws a sophisticated crowd of locals and tourists and offers beautiful...
Chino, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
We had all the usual warnings from locals – beware of pick pockets, don’t flash your phone around, and take off all of your jewelry before you go. I find the best places to visit in the world are the ones that people give you warnings about –...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles