Collected by Hanna Mizrahi
Qian Hai Bei Yan, ShiChaHai, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100009
One element of experiential travel is in the local transportation; in Beijing, the hutong pedicab tour is a great way to experience the city and learn how people lived, both past and present. Pedicabs wind through the narrow streets with open...
Xicheng, Beijing, China, 100006
I felt obligated to visit the Forbidden City while in Beijing as it tops every "must see" list. I sort of wish I hadn't. Even though I went early in the morning it was already mobbed with tourists. After about thirty minutes inside the compound...
China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Chaoyang Park W Rd, 维多利亚花园D4 101
Hiking and sleeping on the Great Wall of China is a unique and memorable experience! This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I will always cherish and recommend to future travelers to Beijing. We made many new friends, but still had our own...
Simple in concept, excellent in execution, the Brickyard at Mutianyu is a destination in itself, situated about 90 minutes' drive from downtown Beijing in a traditional village. Recovered tile pieces form mosaics that pop out from otherwise...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village