Collected by Varia Permyashkina
On my recent trip to Honduras for a Global Medical Brigade, I captured this image of an incredibly captivating little girl waiting for her medication. Not only does the image captured the impoverished architecture with the rustic stone step and...
Carretera Principal, Sandy Bay 33166, Honduras
Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center in Sandy Bay is a great place to relax. I love to snorkel and the coral reef is right in front of the lodge. The beach is quiet. The cabanas are set in a tropical garden. I really like the owners and the...
Col Mejía García, Santa Rosa de Copán 41101, Honduras
The word "schedule" is not something to be taken very seriously in most of Central and South America. I was feeling quite lonely as I sat on a bench on a chilly morning waiting for my 7am bus to take me from Santa Rosa de Copan to Tegucigalpa. By...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now