Homntown travel list
Collected by Nick Buckland
7860 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43235, USA
The Hills Market, a locally owned specialty grocer, embraces "local" foods in a big way. Throughout the week they host pop-up eateries in their veranda seating area. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays, you'll find Darista Cafe serving delicious...
1045 S High St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you're up for a treasure hunt, the Greater Columbus Antique Mall is a wonderful place to start. Undoubtedly, you'll find a few surprises among the wares in every nook and cranny—some even tossed on a table or floor—filling the upstairs,...
39 E State St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Performances seen at the Ohio Theater, typically the same shows as Broadway, are bound to be spectacular, but the building is a marvel in itself. The historic structure is a big part of the draw, as it has been around for over 80 years but has...
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you are the sort of person who loves your Kindle but still has a stack of "to be read" books that teeters precariously yet seems to grow by the day, you might want to stop reading here. Seriously, the temptation of 32 rooms of books just might...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico