Homntown travel list
Collected by Nick Buckland
7860 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43235, USA
The Hills Market, a locally owned specialty grocer, embraces "local" foods in a big way. Throughout the week they host pop-up eateries in their veranda seating area. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays, you'll find Darista Cafe serving delicious...
1045 S High St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you're up for a treasure hunt, the Greater Columbus Antique Mall is a wonderful place to start. Undoubtedly, you'll find a few surprises among the wares in every nook and cranny—some even tossed on a table or floor—filling the upstairs,...
39 E State St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Performances seen at the Ohio Theater, typically the same shows as Broadway, are bound to be spectacular, but the building is a marvel in itself. The historic structure is a big part of the draw, as it has been around for over 80 years but has...
631 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43206, USA
If you are the sort of person who loves your Kindle but still has a stack of "to be read" books that teeters precariously yet seems to grow by the day, you might want to stop reading here. Seriously, the temptation of 32 rooms of books just might...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December