Collected by Hillary Hook
3803 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
What’s not to like about a sweets shop called “Sugar Sugar Candy” ? This little spot is artfully and whimsically decorated: The 45 rpm “Sugar, Sugar” by the Archies is framed in a shadowbox on one wall while antique Parisian chocolate boxes adorn...
4135 W Lake Harriet Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
The Chain of Lakes in Minneapolis is a popular summer spot, but it also provides some of the best leaf-peeping around in the fall. The sailboats outside the band shell on Lake Harriet speak of lingering summer days, but the vivid leaves are a...
1670 Grand Ave, St Paul, MN 55105, USA
The Italian Pie Shoppe is a neighborhood place, family owned, serving a deep dish pizza we just love, and a place we return to over and over again...it's a sweet spot, in a college campus area, and on some nights you will be graced with live organ...
2840 N Shore Dr, Orono, MN 55356, USA
This time of year the garden is dominated by bold summer flowers - at Noerenberg, that mostly means grasses, butterfly weeds, and prairie flowers. Thus, these delicate looking lilies lit by the sun in an otherwise shady corner of the garden were...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free