Collected by Hillary Hook
3803 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55409, USA
What’s not to like about a sweets shop called “Sugar Sugar Candy” ? This little spot is artfully and whimsically decorated: The 45 rpm “Sugar, Sugar” by the Archies is framed in a shadowbox on one wall while antique Parisian chocolate boxes adorn...
4135 W Lake Harriet Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
The Chain of Lakes in Minneapolis is a popular summer spot, but it also provides some of the best leaf-peeping around in the fall. The sailboats outside the band shell on Lake Harriet speak of lingering summer days, but the vivid leaves are a...
1670 Grand Ave, St Paul, MN 55105, USA
The Italian Pie Shoppe is a neighborhood place, family owned, serving a deep dish pizza we just love, and a place we return to over and over again...it's a sweet spot, in a college campus area, and on some nights you will be graced with live organ...
2840 N Shore Dr, Orono, MN 55356, USA
This time of year the garden is dominated by bold summer flowers - at Noerenberg, that mostly means grasses, butterfly weeds, and prairie flowers. Thus, these delicate looking lilies lit by the sun in an otherwise shady corner of the garden were...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun