Collected by Ay
Andreta, Himachal Pradesh, India
A New Zealander & his French wife's vision, The Mirage - a traditional Himachali mud house which they've lovingly restored to an inviting homestay with fully modern amenities. Set amongst dense foliage in the artist's colony of Andretta, against a...
Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83352, Indonesia
Little island where the people are obsessed with Reggae and the Rhastafarian looks. You could circle the island within an hour, snorkeling is amazing because the waters are clear and there are plenty of marine life(fishes to sea turtles). You'll...
Kitsubozou Colony, Kohima, Nagaland 797001, India
Khonoma Village is about 20KM from Kohima, Nagaland's capital. Set on a hill amongst rice paddies, mountains, and mystical fog - it makes you wonder if you're still in India. The village is estimated to be around 700 years old, which you can still...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys