Collected by Ay
Andreta, Himachal Pradesh, India
A New Zealander & his French wife's vision, The Mirage - a traditional Himachali mud house which they've lovingly restored to an inviting homestay with fully modern amenities. Set amongst dense foliage in the artist's colony of Andretta, against a...
Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83352, Indonesia
Little island where the people are obsessed with Reggae and the Rhastafarian looks. You could circle the island within an hour, snorkeling is amazing because the waters are clear and there are plenty of marine life(fishes to sea turtles). You'll...
Kitsubozou Colony, Kohima, Nagaland 797001, India
Khonoma Village is about 20KM from Kohima, Nagaland's capital. Set on a hill amongst rice paddies, mountains, and mystical fog - it makes you wonder if you're still in India. The village is estimated to be around 700 years old, which you can still...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico