Collected by Shateria Pauley
1812 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
From the outside you might think you’ve happened upon some beachside grill, but R. Thomas is right in the middle of Buckhead on Peachtree Street. Diners are greeted by a gang of parrots before entering the restaurant. The family owned and operated...
4478 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338, USA
Named “Atlanta’s Best Ice Cream,” Morelli’s is a highly sought-after dessert. Locals rave about the salted caramel flavor, and Conan O’Brien even stopped by for a scoop when he filmed his show in town. The gourmet flavors are posted daily on the...
3850 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
DTox Organic Juice and Junk in Buckhead serves up organic drinks, soups, and salads for those looking for clean living. The juices combine your favorite fruits with all the necessary greens you might not be getting in your diet. DTox milks combine...
1850 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
4427 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
For an affordable night out, seek out La Fonda Latina, a local chain that offers Spanish, Cuban, and Mexican fare. The margaritas are strong and the Cuban sandwiches are authentic. Share the paella with a friend and top it all off with a bottled...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local