Collected by Shateria Pauley
1812 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
From the outside you might think you’ve happened upon some beachside grill, but R. Thomas is right in the middle of Buckhead on Peachtree Street. Diners are greeted by a gang of parrots before entering the restaurant. The family owned and operated...
4478 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338, USA
Named “Atlanta’s Best Ice Cream,” Morelli’s is a highly sought-after dessert. Locals rave about the salted caramel flavor, and Conan O’Brien even stopped by for a scoop when he filmed his show in town. The gourmet flavors are posted daily on the...
3850 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
DTox Organic Juice and Junk in Buckhead serves up organic drinks, soups, and salads for those looking for clean living. The juices combine your favorite fruits with all the necessary greens you might not be getting in your diet. DTox milks combine...
1850 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
4427 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
For an affordable night out, seek out La Fonda Latina, a local chain that offers Spanish, Cuban, and Mexican fare. The margaritas are strong and the Cuban sandwiches are authentic. Share the paella with a friend and top it all off with a bottled...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 5 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom