Collected by Shateria Pauley
1812 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
From the outside you might think you’ve happened upon some beachside grill, but R. Thomas is right in the middle of Buckhead on Peachtree Street. Diners are greeted by a gang of parrots before entering the restaurant. The family owned and operated...
4478 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338, USA
Named “Atlanta’s Best Ice Cream,” Morelli’s is a highly sought-after dessert. Locals rave about the salted caramel flavor, and Conan O’Brien even stopped by for a scoop when he filmed his show in town. The gourmet flavors are posted daily on the...
3850 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
DTox Organic Juice and Junk in Buckhead serves up organic drinks, soups, and salads for those looking for clean living. The juices combine your favorite fruits with all the necessary greens you might not be getting in your diet. DTox milks combine...
1850 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
4427 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342, USA
For an affordable night out, seek out La Fonda Latina, a local chain that offers Spanish, Cuban, and Mexican fare. The margaritas are strong and the Cuban sandwiches are authentic. Share the paella with a friend and top it all off with a bottled...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun