home town la
Collected by Charles Trotter
609 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Industriel's French-inspired dishes are prepared from the freshest Farmers Market ingredients and are presented with big-city grit. Distressed wood, colored crates, a dangling installation of Honey Bear bottles and Mason jars accentuate the...
3515 Helms Ave, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
Located in a large renovated warehouse, Bar Nine is a bit off the beaten path. At this unique café, which has a lovely patio, everything is on display. Not only can you see its coffee beans roasting, but the offices are exposed for all to see....
3626 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Cliff's Edge is a trendy, tucked-away restaurant and bar that focuses on simplicity and fresh, seasonal ingredients. The foliage-covered patio and deck feel like a treehouse and are perfect for a romantic rendezvous or a date with friends. The...
3315 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Celebrated chef and event producer Gary Arabia (who invented those “body sushi” parties) opened GC Marketplace in the heart of the Cahuenga Pass, near Universal Studios. With all food made in-house, the marketplace offers a series of vignettes...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys