home town la
Collected by Charles Trotter
609 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Industriel's French-inspired dishes are prepared from the freshest Farmers Market ingredients and are presented with big-city grit. Distressed wood, colored crates, a dangling installation of Honey Bear bottles and Mason jars accentuate the...
3515 Helms Ave, Culver City, CA 90232, USA
Located in a large renovated warehouse, Bar Nine is a bit off the beaten path. At this unique café, which has a lovely patio, everything is on display. Not only can you see its coffee beans roasting, but the offices are exposed for all to see....
3626 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Cliff's Edge is a trendy, tucked-away restaurant and bar that focuses on simplicity and fresh, seasonal ingredients. The foliage-covered patio and deck feel like a treehouse and are perfect for a romantic rendezvous or a date with friends. The...
3315 Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Celebrated chef and event producer Gary Arabia (who invented those “body sushi” parties) opened GC Marketplace in the heart of the Cahuenga Pass, near Universal Studios. With all food made in-house, the marketplace offers a series of vignettes...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign