home town <3
Collected by Emily Anne Elizabeth Mcpherson
5361 Inglis St, Halifax, NS B3H 1J4, Canada
Vinnie's Pasta Bar is one of Halifax's hidden gems. It's popular enough to always draw a crowd, but just enough of a secret that there is never an enormous line to get into the place. This is by far my favorite place to get pasta in the city. The...
10235/6 Peggys Cove Rd, Glen Margaret, NS B3Z 3J1, Canada
Drive the South Shore of Nova Scotia from Halifax to Yarmouth. One would think this route was full of lighthouses—it has its fair share—however there's much more than just lighthouses to satisfy your eyes. We left Halifax and headed for Peggy’s...
Jl. Surapati, Tua, Marga, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 80116, Indonesia
Arguably the most luxurious yoga resort in Bali, Como Shambhala has 30 rooms, suites, and villas set on 23 acres of jungle-covered riverbank near Ubud, each with its own butler and infinity pool. Yoga programs led by visiting masters such as...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico