Home Sweet Home
Collected by Meagan
2319 S El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
There are a couple of sugar shacks in California, one in Huntington Beach and Rose's in San Clemente. Both cater to surfers, offer views of the ocean and spectacular food at California prices. I have a weakness for omelettes of any description and...
1636 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USA
Living in Los Angeles means that when you have to go on the other side of town, it starts to feel like a roadtrip (if you are not pressed for time). So, anytime I have to leave the Santa Monica Beach and head to Silver Lake, I always stop at LA...
900 Bayside Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA
Lets be honest, if a restaurant famous for Easter Brunch is not packed on Easter Sunday, then there is something amiss. Despite first impressions, a perfect trifecta unfolded—starvation-level appetites, and a reservation at 2:00 p.m. (seated at...
8350 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
The bustling Joan’s on Third gourmet marketplace is a staple of the Los Angeles lunch scene. It is a revolving door of characters for which L.A. is known: celebrities, aspiring actresses, power moms, and entertainment industry executives....
1818 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
“This is the perfect West Coast counterpoint to McNally Jackson. It makes you want to pick up a book—or a pen. Here, though, if you’re not writing a screenplay, you’re not really writing at all.” —Fred Dust 181 N. Vermont Ave. (323) 660-1175.
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May